Newton & Frost Fencing Ltd’s road construction teams are continuing to work on contracts where sites are still open and where our installers have been designated Key Workers. This is subject to any further guidelines being issued by the government.
We are ensuring we are fully cooperating with all government guidelines and laws. The safety of our team and customers is of the utmost importance to us as a Company.
Thank you for your understanding during these difficult times.
For further advice on COVID-19 please visit the NHS or government websites.
Newton & Frost Fencing Ltd has been providing a quality service to the construction industry in the UK since 1976.
Throughout this time we have established a reputation for delivering installations with the focus on best value, quality, safety and meeting programme requirements. Our industry experience ensures our installations comply with both the rigorous specifications required and satisfy the expectations of the client.
Please browse through this site to see what we are able to offer you, and if you require any further information please contact our experienced sales team.
Why use NFF?
- Experience & specialist knowledge
- Installation teams throughout the UK
- BSI Registered BS EN ISO 9001: 2008 registered for
- National Highways Sector Scheme 2A,2B & 2C
- Accredited under National Highways sector scheme 5A, 5B & 8
- Focus on quality and best value
- Compliance with current Health, Safety & Environment Standards
- Competent, trained staff with CSCS construction training certification
- Plant operators –CPCS certificated
- Achilles Building Confidence Accredited
- In-house design capabilities
- Pro-active approach to fulfilling client requirements
NFF Contracting supply and install all types of boundary fencing, acoustic barrier, safety barrier and vehicle restraint systems.
ISO9001:2015 Quality Management System Certificate number: FS21989